4.24.2008

I am back!!

I've been away a couple of weeks to Japan. It was nice to be back to my home town Matsuyama, see my families, mates, Ueno cycle, etc... And of course, Good food!! ate lots of fishes and junk foods. During the stays, I was at Ueno cycle everyday helping at shop (nothing else to do in small city). It was good just staying at shop people who I know (mostly regular customars and neighbours) popped around on thier spare time to spend time, not much reason to visit but still they come... It is nice shop. This is my wish to have like this bike shop (Well, it doesn't have tobe bike shop but I know nothing beside bikes!!). It was also good to talk with my brother Ryo who took over my position after I left shop 2years ago, sharing current bicycle news, skills, experiences and local gossips!





I had a chance to join Sunday ride (mountain bike) which I started over decade ago, still going arround, excellent. I borrowed Ryo's Bridgestone, Anchor hardtail. Yes, Bridgestone manufactures good bikes(See website. Japanese only...). They have racers with high quality carbon too. Anyway, it was best season for cherry blossoms. Did you know it is Japanese national flower? and hay fevers season as well. I have really bad reaction to pine pollens. It was almost end of the season but got me from second day...
I am back now in Perth and dealing with real life. As you see I renewed weblog. It just make my life easier...

No comments: